Online Guarantor Loans from £1,000 to £15,000
Get quotes in 3 minutes for the loans you've been accepted for
Safe & secure
- Fast Online Loans
- Quotes in 3-Mins
- Poor Credit OK
- Great Rates from 29%
- Same Pay Payouts
- High Acceptance Rate
Representative Example: If you borrow £4,000 over 36 months at a Representative rate of 49.5% APR and an annual interest rate of 49.50% (variable), you would pay 36 monthly instalments of £194.52. The total charge for credit will be £3,002.72 and the total amount payable £7,002.72.
- one simple form
- up to 27 lenders
- instant quotes
- all online
- no obligation
- free service
Why use our website?
We love guarantor loans and have been helping people get easy access to the very best loan deals since 2015.
We even do no guarantor loans!
Easy access to all the best deals. One simple form to up to 27 lenders.
(no mark on your credit file)
This site is free for you to use. Loans cost the same as if you went to the lender directly.
(we’re paid by the lenders)
We are fully FCA regulated and Information Commission Office registered.
(we’re a Surrey-based firm)
- Lower cost – typically the cheapest with 29% - 54.9% representative APR rates* versus 272% - 1,575% for doorstep, instalment and payday.
- Larger amounts - up to £15,000*
- Quick - some pay-out the same day
- Guarantor - a friend or family member is required to be your guarantor to back your application.
- Trust-based lending - if your guarantor trusts you enough to support your application, lenders typically will too.
* Rates and amounts available vary from lender to lender; the rate and amount you are offered will depend on your personal circumstances.
What is a guarantor? Someone who backs your application and guarantees your loan.
Your guarantor has a better chance of being accepted via us as we have up to 27 lenders on our panel.
Who can be a guarantor? A family member (including spouse), close friend or colleague who:
- Age – from 18 to 80
- Residential status – homeowner, or tenant, or living with parents
- Credit Rating – good to marginally imperfect
- Income – regular income required (pension acceptable)
More info see Being a Guarantor – what you need to know
Frequently asked questions
What are guarantor loans?
- Unsecured credit that requires the borrower to find someone to guarantee their application 🧑🤝🧑
- Typically, a family member or friend (with a good credit rating and regular income).
- A type of loan that helps people with a bad credit rating access affordable finance.
- The borrower and guarantor both sign the credit agreement.
- If the borrower defaults on their repayments, the guarantor has to make the monthly payments.
Who are the loans for?
- People with a poor credit score who are looking for affordable finance 💸
- People with no credit history who are looking to build their score.
How to find a guarantor?
How quickly is the money paid out?
- Application forms are quick and easy to fill out, and typically take 3-minutes 💨
- In many cases payout is within 24 hours, though it can be the same day* - see loan pay-out times
* Dependant on you getting all the information required by the lender in good time.
Will I get credit checked?
- For just getting a quote via our website you will not be credit checked 👍
- The lenders just do a 'soft search' and this does not impact your file in any way.
- When you take the next step of making a full application to a lender you will be credit checked, but if you have a poor credit rating that is not a problem.
- Our lenders also consider
- The credit history and income of your guarantor
- Affordability for you.
- Once you are making your repayments, they will be recorded on your credit file to build up your credit score.
What can I use the money for?
Our lenders understand there are many reasons why you may need access to additional funds 📜
- Home improvements or holidays, or to cover emergencies.
- Their main concern is that you can afford their monthly repayments.
Do I, or my guarantor need to be homeowners?
What charges are there?
What is the cheapest option?
Is getting a loan guaranteed?
- A successful application cannot be guaranteed 🤞🏼
- Every lender has their own criteria, and whether they decide to lend to you will depend on the status of you and your guarantor.
- For more information see our FAQ page.
What if I cannot make the repayments?
- Contact your lenders straight away if you are having difficulties ☎️
- If you miss a payment, it is most likely that your lender will contact your guarantor directly to collect payment.
Can I pay off the loan early?
- Most of our lenders do allow over-payments and paying off early 🌅
- Though check precise details with your preferred lender before signing the agreement, to ensure this meets your needs.
Can I change my mind after taking out the loan?
- This can be done verbally or in writing to the contact details listed on your credit agreement.
- You will be required to repay any money that you have received from the lender, plus all interest and fees that have accumulated since receiving the funds.
Are you like a payday loan?
NO, see the differences ❌
- Payday: small loans typically up to £2,000 maximum, we do loans up to £10,000.
- Have very high-interest rates up to 1,500% Representative APR, our interest rates are typically 39.9% to 59.9%.
- Are intended for short periods of up to 4 weeks, ours are typically from 6 months to 5 years.
- For more information o the differences see our article "A more affordable payday alternative".
Who can get a loan?
How to get quotes and a loan?
Quick and easy online applicationOnly 3 minutes
One quick and simple online application form and get multiple quotes, all without having to speak to anyone.
You eligibility checked with up to 27 lendersLess than 1 minute
Effortlessly find the loans you qualify for in less than one minute - our amazing system will check all up to 27 lenders for you.
Loan quotes from lenders who’ve accepted youInstant and online
Immediately see online the loans you qualify for, all done automatically without having to speak to anyone!
Choose lowest rate loan and finish applicationQuick, easy and online
Simply choose the best loan for you and finish off the quick online application with your chosen lender.
What can the loans be used for?
If you have other loans with high interest rates, you may be able to reduce your monthly loan payments by consolidating these into a guarantor loan.
May it’s time to replace the kitchen, add a conservatory, or get a new carpet. If other loan options are not available, then our lenders may provide you with another option.
Unexpected expenses can hit at any time, so getting a loan to cover that boiler repair, car repair, or even that month or so between jobs is not a problem.
Whether you need to travel for business or personal reasons, a loan could provide you with the money you need.
Learning can be expensive, so if you are struggling to find other options for the money you need, then one of our lenders loans may be an option for you.