Online Guarantor Loans from £1,000 to £15,000Quotes in 2-minutes for the loans you've been pre-approved for
If approved, you could receive funds by 6:40 PM
- 2-minute online application
- Over 35 UK lenders
- Instant online quotes
- No obligation
- No mark on your credit file
- Zero fees (we’re free to use)
- Fast Online Loans
- Quotes in 2-Mins
- Poor Credit OK
- Great Rates from 29.9%
- Same Day Payouts
- High Acceptance Rate
Representative 49.9% APR
Borrow £3,250 over 36 months at a Representative Rate of 49.9% APR at an annual interest rate of 41.16% (fixed), you pay 36 instalments of £158.57. Total charge of credit is £2,464.57, total amount payable £5,714.67.
Easy access to all the best deals. One simple form to
(zero impact on your credit file)
This site is free for you to use - all loans cost the same as if you went to the lender directly.
(we’re paid by the lenders)
Typically, the lowest APR unsecured loans for people with a poor credit history:
A guarantor loan is typically:
- Lower cost - the cheapest with 29% - 49.9% representative APR rates* versus 272% - 1,575% for doorstep, instalment and payday.
- Larger amounts - up to £20,000
- Quick - some pay-out the same day
- Guarantor - a friend or a family member is required to be your guarantor to back your application
- Trust-based lending - if your guarantor trusts you enough to support your application, lenders typically will too.
* Rates and amounts available vary from lender to lender; the rate and amount you are offered will depend on your personal circumstances.GET QUOTES
What is a guarantor? Someone who backs your application and guarantees your loan.
Your guarantor has a better chance of being accepted via us as we have all the UK’s top guarantor lenders on our panel.
Who can be a guarantor? The ideal person is a family member (including spouse), close friend, or colleague who:
- Age - is from 18 to 80
- Residential status - is a tenant, living with parents or homeowner*
- Credit Rating - good to marginally imperfect
- Income - regular income required (pension acceptable)
- Affordability - needs to be able to make the loan repayment if you were unable to
More information see > Being a Guarantor – what you need to know
* With a homeowner guarantor, you could get access to the better deals from 29.9% APRGET QUOTES
Missed payments? Have a CCJ? Not a problem 👍
We specialise in affordable options for poor credit.
See our bad credit borrowing options.
Not owning your own home is not a problem 😊
Our lenders welcome tenants and non-homeowners.
See our non-homeowner options.
Don't have 2-3 years accounts? Can't find affordable credit 🤦
Do not worry, we can help.
We've fast, affordable borrowing options for self-employed get quotes now
On benefits with no employment income? Been turned down for credit 😤
Our panel of lenders help people on benefits.
We have quick online options for you get quotes now
Not borrowed before & have zero credit history? Been refused lending 😣
We specialise in loans for people with no credit history.
Get quotes to see your options.
Own your own home, but have a poor credit score and need a loan?
Homeowners can get access to the more affordable loans from 29.9% APR if their guarantor is a homeowner too 👍
See the options available for you:get quotes now
Quick and easy online applicationOnly 2-minutes
One quick and simple online application form to get multiple quotes, all without having to speak to anyone.
Your eligibility is checked with over 35-lendersLess than 1-minute
Effortlessly find the loans you are pre-approved for in less than one minute - our amazing system will check with over 35-lenders all for you.
Loan quotes from lenders who have pre-approved youInstant and online
Immediately see online the loans you've bee pre-approved for, all done automatically without having to speak to anyone!
Choose lowest rate loan and finish applicationQuick, easy, and online
Simply choose the best loan for you and finish off the quick online application with your chosen lender.
Looking for a new car or need to repair the one you have? Our lender's give you solutions.
See car finance
Have short term credit with high-interest rates or credit card debt? You may be able to reduce your monthly repayments by consolidating these into one loan.
Unexpected expenses can hit at any time? We can help with a quick loan to cover that boiler fix, replacement car, or larger than expected tax bill!
See emergency loans.
Maybe it’s time to replace the kitchen, add a conservatory, or get a new carpet. With options up to £15,000, our lenders may provide options where others could not.
Whether you need to travel for business or personal reasons, our lenders could provide you with the money you need.
Raising business finance can be tough, especially if you’re new and have a poor credit rating. Our lenders may be able to get you the funds you need to start that business you have always dreamt of.
Deals sorted by