Car Loans with a Guarantor
Get online quotes in 2-minutes for 'bad credit car loans' 🚗
Safe & secure
Need car finance but have a bad credit rating?
A £1,000 to £15,000 guarantor loan could be a great option
- Missed payments & CCJ’s OK
- Affordable rates from 29% Rep APR
- Buy any car, new or used
- Any dealer or private sale
- Use the car how you wish
- Affordable repayments over 12 to 60 months
What is a guarantor car loan?
- Unsecured personal loan - that is not secured on your car.
- For bad credit - a loan designed for people with a bad credit rating.
- Needs a guarantor – requires someone with a clean credit history & income to guarantee the loan, typically a family member or friend.
We also do ‘no guarantor car loans’
Get quotes for all the loans you’ve been pre-approved for
Representative 49.9% APRRepresentative Example: Borrow £3,250 over 36 months at a Representative Rate of 49.9% APR at an annual interest rate of 41.16% (fixed), you pay 36 instalments of £158.57. Total charge of credit is £2,464.57, total amount payable £5,714.67.
- one simple form
- over 35-lenders
- instant quotes
- all online
- no obligation
- free service
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a car loan with a bad credit rating?
Possibly, our lender's loans are for people with a low credit score 👍
- Affordable bad credit loan - the guarantor loan was designed to bring affordable loans to people with defaults, and CCJs.
- Lower interest car loan - they typically have lower interest rates than other car loan options for bad credit, such as logbook loans, typical rates
- Guarantor - 29% to 54.9% Representative APR's
- Logbook - 89% to 148% Representative APR's
Why get a guarantor loan to buy a car?
Compared to hire purchase and car leasing, the loan is not linked to the car 👍
- Buy any car from anyone – with other finance options you can be restricted to certain car makes models, ages, and dealers.
"With a guarantor loan, you can buy any car you like from anyone"
- Buy a cheaper car – with no restrictions on the car you buy and from who, this can mean finding better deals.
"Cheaper second-hand cars are open to you that may not qualify for hire purchase or leasing."
- No restrictions on car use – other finance can have terms relating to returned condition, mileage, and how the car is used.
"With a loan via us, you can use the car exactly how you wish – no restrictions."
How much can I borrow?
We have loans from £1,000 to £15,000
- The amount you can borrow - will depend you’re your own personal circumstances.
- For loans above £10,000 – you will need to have a ‘not too bad’ credit rating plus a guarantor that is a homeowner.
Find out how much you can borrow
(no impact on your credit score)
Does all the money have to be used on the car?
No, you can use the money as you wish* 😊
- Affordability - the loan will need to be affordable to you and your guarantor.
- Only borrow what you need - we always suggest only borrowing the amount you need, as remember, the money will need to be paid back with interest.
* Except for gambling, and illegal/immoral activities.
Can the loan be used for car repairs?
Yes, you can use the money for repairs 🔨
- Save money - repairing can be a better option as sometimes it can be cheaper than buying another car.
- Affordable - so long as you and your guarantor can show affordability, this could be another option.
Seen a car? How quickly can you get the funds?
On receiving a completed application many of our lenders pay out the same day 👍
This will depend on
- Your application - you getting your application to the lender in good time
- Your guarantor - getting their completed details submitted too
How do you compare to a logbook loan?
Compared to a logbook loan, guarantor loans
Typically lower interest rates
- 39% to 54.9% compared to 89% to 148%
Not tied to the car
- With logbook loans, you're handing over the ownership of your car to the lender until the loan is repaid.
What are the finance costs?
The cost depends on your personal circumstances
- Interest and fees - depends on the lender that you select.
- This website - free for you to use.
- Cheapest loans - see our lowest APR options
- Quotes - getting quotes takes 3-minutes - see lenders that have accepted you (in principle) & Get A Quote
When getting quotes there is no impact on your credit score.
Loan costs are typically cheaper with a better credit score, see how to improve your credit rating.
How long are the loans for?
3 to 60 months depending on the amount and lender 📅
- Amount - typically, smaller amounts have shorter terms and larger amounts longer.
- Lenders - the term varies from lender to lender.
- Longer-term - a longer-term will typically have lower monthly repayments but cost more overall.
- Calculate - our loan calculator lets you play with loan amounts and terms, to see this.
- Quotes - to get actual quotes click here.
Why use this website?
We've been helping people get easy access to the very best loan deals since 2015
Easy access to all the best deals. One simple form to
(zero impact on your credit file)
This site is free for you to use - all loans cost the same as if you went to the lender directly.
(we’re paid by the lenders)
How to get quotes and a loan?
Quick and easy online applicationOnly 2-minutes
One quick and simple online application form to get multiple quotes, all without having to speak to anyone.
Your eligibility is checked with over 35-lendersLess than 1-minute
Effortlessly find the loans you are pre-approved for in less than one minute - our amazing system will check with over 35-lenders all for you.
Loan quotes from lenders who’ve pre-approved youInstant and online
Immediately see online the loans you've bee pre-approved for, all done automatically without having to speak to anyone!
Choose lowest rate loan and finish applicationQuick, easy, and online
Simply choose the best loan for you and finish off the quick online application with your chosen lender.