Car Loans with a Guarantor
Get quotes in 3-minutes for 'guarantor car loans'
Safe & secure
Need car finance but have a bad credit rating?
It’s hard to get affordable car finance with poor credit, but guarantor loan could be a great option 🚗
- £1,000 - £15,000 loans
- Missed payments & CCJ’s OK
- Same day pay-outs
- Quotes in 3-minutes (no credit score impact)
- Buy any car, new or used
- Any dealer or private sale
- Use the car how you wish
What's a guarantor car loan?
- A loan that's not secured your car
- Needs a guarantor - someone with a clean credit history & income to guarantee your application - typically a family member or friend
Questions? See below
- one simple form
- up to 27 lenders
- instant quotes
- all online
- no obligation
- free service
Frequently asked questions
Why get a guarantor loan to buy a car?
Compared to hire purchase and car leasing, the loan is not linked to the car 👍
- Buy any car from anyone – with other finance options you can be restricted to certain car makes models, ages and dealers.
With a guarantor loan you can buy any car you like from anyone.
- Buy a cheaper car – with no restrictions on the car you buy and from who, this can mean finding better deals.
Cheaper second-hand cars are open to you that may not qualify for hire purchase or leasing.
- No restrictions on car use – other finance can have terms relating to returned condition, mileage, and how the car is used.
With a loan from us you can use the car exactly how you wish – no restrictions.
How much can I borrow?
We've loans from £1,000 - £15,000
- For loans above £10,000 - you’ll need to have a ‘not so bad’ credit rating plus a homeowner guarantor.
- The amount you can borrow will depend you’re your own personal circumstances.
- Find out how much you can borrow, click Get A Quote (no impact on your credit score).
Does all the money have to be used on the car?
No, you can use the money as you wish 😊
- Affordability - the loan will need to be affordable to you and your guarantor.
- Only borrow what you need - we always suggest only borrowing the amount you need, as remember, the money will need to be paid back with interest.
Can the loan be used for car repairs?
Yes, you can use the money to repair 🔨
- Save money - repairing can be a better option as sometimes it can be cheaper than buying another car.
- Affordable - so long as you and your guarantor can show affordability, this could be another option.
Seen a car? How quickly can you get the funds?
What are the costs?
The cost depends on your personal circumstances 🤹
- Interest and fees depend on the lender that you select.
- This website is free for you to use.
- See our lowest APR options
- Getting quotes takes 3-minutes - see lenders that have accepted you (in principle) & Get A Quote
When getting quotes there is no impact on your credit score
How long are the loans for?
3 to 60 months depending on the amount and lender 📅
Why use our website?
We love guarantor loans and have been helping people get easy access to the very best loan deals since 2015.
We even do no guarantor loans!
Easy access to all the best deals. One simple form to up to 27 lenders.
(no mark on your credit file)
This site is free for you to use. Loans cost the same as if you went to the lender directly.
(we’re paid by the lenders)
We are fully FCA regulated and Information Commission Office registered.
(we’re a Surrey-based firm)
How to get quotes and a loan?
Quick and easy online applicationOnly 3 minutes
One quick and simple online application form and get multiple quotes, all without having to speak to anyone.
You eligibility checked with up to 27 lendersLess than 1 minute
Effortlessly find the loans you qualify for in less than one minute - our amazing system will check all up to 27 lenders for you.
Loan quotes from lenders who’ve accepted youInstant and online
Immediately see online the loans you qualify for, all done automatically without having to speak to anyone!
Choose lowest rate loan and finish applicationQuick, easy and online
Simply choose the best loan for you and finish off the quick online application with your chosen lender.