Debt Consolidation Loans
Get all your debts into one manageable monthly payment 👍
What is bad credit debt consolidation?
A way of reducing your monthly loan repayments 😃
- By consolidating unsecured debt into one new lower payment.
- By taking out a new loan at a lower rate over a longer-term. *
- For people with a poor credit rating.
Should I Consolidate My Debt?
Signs that you should consider consolidation:
- You’re struggling to meet your monthly loan and other bills.
- You want to ease the pressure by reducing your loan repayments.
* If you are extending the terms of the debt, you could be increasing the total amount you repay.
Representative 49.9% APR
Borrow £3,250 over 36 months at a Representative Rate of 49.9% APR at an annual interest rate of 41.16% (fixed), you pay 36 instalments of £158.57. Total charge of credit is £2,464.57, total amount payable £5,714.67.
By consolidating your payday loans into an unsecured loan or guarantor loan, you could
- Pay lower interest rates
- Spread repayments over a longer period reducing the monthly payment
- Make the debt more affordable
To find out is an unsecured or guarantor loan is a viable option for you Get Quotes
To find out how you can improve your credit score by consolidating your payday loans, see
Note, if the debt is over a longer period than the existing payday loans, whilst the monthly repayments may be less, the total interest repaid could be more in total.
It depends 🤔
If you have a damaged credit file already?
- Have your existing debts have become unmanageable?
- Have you missed repayments already?
- By consolidating will you have a new lower payment you can comfortably afford?
When you make all the monthly payments on-time and pay off the debt in full - this will help to repair your credit score.
If you pay off Payday Loans
- Some lenders do not like to lend to those who use payday loans.
- They believe is shows a negative sign regarding money management.
By consolidating payday loans into another loan may not specifically improve your credit score but improve your file in the eyes of some lenders.
If you’ve done your homework and find out that
- You don’t qualify for a suitable loan, or
- The loans you’ve had a quote for don’t reduce your monthly commitments, or
- Your income has gone down so you do not have affordability for a new loan
Then there are other debt options you can consider.
If you have any other questions
- We have an extensive FAQ section
- Covering things such as Is debt consolidation an alternative to bankruptcy?
Easy access to all the best deals. One simple form to
(zero impact on your credit file)
This site is free for you to use - all loans cost the same as if you went to the lender directly.
(we’re paid by the lenders)
Quick and easy online applicationOnly 2-minutes
One quick and simple online application form to get multiple quotes, all without having to speak to anyone.
Your eligibility is checked with over 35-lendersLess than 1-minute
Effortlessly find the loans you are pre-approved for in less than one minute - our amazing system will check with over 35-lenders all for you.
Loan quotes from lenders who’ve pre-approved youInstant and online
Immediately see online the loans you've bee pre-approved for, all done automatically without having to speak to anyone!
Choose lowest rate loan and finish applicationQuick, easy, and online
Simply choose the best loan for you and finish off the quick online application with your chosen lender.
If approved, you could receive funds by 6:40 PM
- 2-minute online application
- Over 35 UK lenders
- Instant online quotes
- No obligation
- No mark on your credit file
- Zero fees (we’re free to use)