Guarantor Loans from £500 to £10,000
Formerly known as FLM Loans, currently they are the only lender to have and online account management system, so once you have taken out the loan you can log in, make payments and see that up to date status of your account.
As with all loans when you have a poor credit rating, Amigo’s APR costs are higher than you would get for a typical ‘high street’ lender, but within the Guarantor marketplace, their rates are ‘middle of the road’.
There are other lenders who will offer both smaller and larger loans, plus wider criteria, but if you prefer going with the market leader then Amigo are your lender. To contact them see Amigo Loans Phone number
No fees of any kind
You don't need to have a good credit history
You don't need to have direct debit facilities
Your guarantor does not need to own their home
You don't have to have been a resident of the UK for a specified length of time
You will need a guarantor
If you have a poor credit history, it's likely your guarantor will need to be a homeowner
Your guarantor will need to make your repayments if you can't afford to
Maximum APR 49.9%
Arrangement fee: £0
Early repayment fee: £0
Late payment fee: £0
Top 3 loans by score, reviews and cost
Compilation of Amigo's online reviews
4.7 out of 5 from 20,198 online reviews
Quick transaction, and easy to useMr Martin Coombs
Fantastic Service! Straight forward & friendlyShaun Heath
Really quick and easy and hassle freeZoe Rawlings
Excellent service very easy quick processMike Harrison
They really help!!! Thanks amigo loans!Tamaş Alexandru Mihai
This service was realy fast and all the staff were very helpfulNatalizia Guarino
Good straight forward applicationPam Rhodes
Quick procedure, simple and straightforward, but with necessary safeguards.maillmailliWI Pill
Always great customer serviceJonathan Chappell
you are the best on keeping promises...thank youTudor Valentin
Very friendly and helpfulMichelle McGrogan
Very Good service no hassleChristine
Very professional well mannered operatives .Dawn Nickson
Very quick and efficient with fast pay outGemma Bangs
Very good and fast serviceMarc Portsmouth
very good to deal with and on the ball with everythingPhillip Bailey
Amigo loans are excellent! would never borrow from anywhere else!Georgina Hickman
Quick and simpleCallum Clarke
Great serviceAndrew Chapman
Very pleased with the service you provided .Mrs Julie Russell
Easy to arrange. No hassle and fast transaction.Lisa Gungor
Very professional companyAstrid Evans
Really quick and easy !!Ms Carden
Brilliant service would advise everyone to use thisTaliaWyatt470
Loan payed out quickly - great team to work with !AmaniHoover399
My verdict of Amigo Loans
By Jon Edward
Lender performance rating 82.9 out of 100
You only have to see the large number of positive online reviews for Amigo to see they are the No 1 guarantor loans lender in the UK.
You will regularly see their adverts on TV, so they are also the best known off all guarantor lenders.
With loans from £500, the monthly payments can be very affordable.
Their online application process is well tuned and customer service team is generally very good.
Over 20,000 online reviews cannot be wrong, so if you are looking for a loan, then Amigo are an excellent choice.
Amigo offer loans from £500 (which is lower than most of the other lenders) up to £7500, the following summarises some of the main features
- UK Residency - It does not matter if you have not been a UK resident for a specific length of time
- Non homeowner – your guarantor can be a tenant; they do not need to own their own home.
- Credit Rating - they will accept people with a bad credit rating through missed payments, CCJ’s etc.
- Direct Debit – unlike other lenders, they do not require you to have a bank account with direct debit
- Guarantor – like all these type of loans, you will need to find a guarantor
- Repayments – if you are unable to make your monthly repayments, your guarantor will be required to do so.
- Very poor credit rating – if your credit history is very bad, then it’s likely that Amigo will require your guarantor to be a homeowner.
- UK Residency – you need to be a resident of the UK
- Age – at the time of applying you need to be between 18-75 years’ old
- Affordability – you will need to be able to show that you can comfortably be able to make the loan repayments
- Insolvent - you can't be bankrupt, in and IVA or trust deed (for Scotland).
The following is Representative Example of an Amigo Loan
If you borrow £4000 over 36 months, repaying £195.16 per month, total repayable £7,025.76. Interest rate 49.9% (variable).
Amigo TV Advert
Amigo offer loans from between £500 to £7,500 for periods from 1 to 5 years with a representative APR of 49.9%. Amigo are a specialist guarantor loans lender, so rather than looking at your credit rating to get a loan, they will look at your loan backers credit history
- FCA Ref No 557709
- Firm Name Amigo Loans Ltd
- Principal Place of Business Walton House, 56 - 58 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6EX
Data Protection Info
- ico Reg No Z8738456
- Data Controller Amigo Loans Ltd
- Address Walton House, 56 - 58 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6EX
- Other Names
THE GUARANTOR LOANS