Guarantor Loans from £1,000 to £7,500
Just look online and you will see a large number of very good reviews from happy customers, most of the comments focussing on the friendliness and professionalism of the staff.
This is very impressive considering the company was only formed in 2013; though Marc Howells and Geremy Thomas, CEOs of George Banco, both have highly proven business track records which have successfully been brought into George Banco.
Customer reviews do not lie, and from these alone, George Banco should definitely be a lender to consider.
Fast track same day payout
Customer and regulation focused
Positive reviews online
Available to customers with bad credit
Your guarantor will need to be over 25 years old
Your guarantor must have good credit history
Both must not be under an IVA or bankruptcy
Your guarantor must have a minimum income of £1,000pm after tax
Both must have a valid UK bank account and debit card
Maximum APR 49.7%
Arrangement fee: £0
Early repayment fee: £0
Late payment fee: £12
Top 3 loans by score, reviews and cost
Compilation of George Banco's online reviews
4.9 out of 5 from 2,811 online reviews
Efficient & quickMaria
Very professional and detailed especially for the guarantor.Angela McGowan
Very quick. Easy to deal withAnnMarie
Very good serviceAndrea
Excellent customer serviceAlireza
Good customer services.henry
Friendly and efficientAndrew
Good friendly people.Paul Staunton
So far so goodSherrie
Excellent friendly serviceTracie Mower
Excellent serviceMick Stephen
Very easy to deal with RitchieNorma Ritchie
My verdict of George Banco
By Jon Edward
Lender performance rating 72.5 out of 100
George Banco is now one of the most established guarantor lenders in the UK, having built up a great deal of trust with over 4,000 mostly positive online customer reviews.
Similarly, to Bamboo Loans, George Banco also offer a personal loan option, and will offer the best type of loan based on you own personal credit history.
Put another way, if your credit rating is marginally imperfect, then you may qualify for the personal loan, but those with a poor credit history are more likely to be offered the guarantor loan.
With their positive reviews and choice of loans, George Banco are a lender to be seriously considered.
George Banco’s loans range from £1,000 to £7,500, and their repayment periods are from one to five years. See our summary of some of their loans pros and cons:
- Large number of positive online reviews
- Pay-out is fast and same day
- Add-ons and top ups are offered for timely repayments
- Online account management
- Tenant Guarantors are acceptable (or your guarantor does not need to be a homeowner)
- It is an unsecured loan so neither your, or your guarantor’s, home is at risk.
- An administration fee is charged which is added to your loan
- You need to have a monthly income after tax of more than £1,000.
- A guarantor is required, and if you stop making the payment, they will need to step in
- A fairly complicated application form (though if you go via our form, much will be pre-filled in for you)
- Your guarantor needs to be over 25 years old at the time of the application
- You and your guarantor need to be residents of the UK
- You will need a valid UK bank account and debit card
- You need to be over 18.
- Like with all loans, you have time to change your mind, so within 14 days of taking out the loan, you can return the loan amount and there are no fees to pay.
- You cannot be insolvent, so not in a DMP (debt management plan), IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement), Trust Deed (for Scotland only), or bankrupt.
The following is representative example of a George Banco Loan
Borrow £3,500 over 36 months. Interest Rate 31.9% Fixed. Repay £170.56 per month. Total repayable £6,140.16. Representative 49.7% APR
George Banco TV Advert
Data Protection Info