Guarantor Loans from £1,000 to £7,500
Guarantor loans have re-emerged in recent years and are regarded as a safe, cheaper way to borrow money for people with 'not so good' credit. Buddy is an excellent Lender and is one of the leading guarantor loan brands in the UK market today.
Buddy have an honest and fair approach to lending, providing customers with a lender option that will always look for the best solution for their needs. Buddy provide flexible and effective solutions to customers with particular requirements. Buddy has a strong ethos when it comes to lending and you can be sure that they take great pride in acting as a responsible lender working as they do with MASA a responsible broker
Same day payout
No upfront fees
All circumstances considered
Your guarantor must be aged between 18-75
Your guarantor must have a good credit score
Your guarantor must have a minimum income of £1,000 pm
Your guarantor must have a UK bank account
Maximum APR 49.9%
Arrangement fee: £0
Early repayment fee: £0
Late payment fee: £12
Top 3 loans by score, reviews and cost
Compilation of Masa Loans online reviews
4.7 out of 5 from 1880 online reviews
Masa (through Buddy Loans) has over 1880 reviews online, on Trustpilot
- 1880 reviews
- Excellent - 85%
- Great - 12%
- Average - 1%
- Poor - 1%
- Bad - 1%
We have compiled below a selection of these reviews, both good and bad.
Awfull service very disappointed would not recommendJessica Rotheram
My verdict of Masa Loans
By Jon Edward
Lender performance rating 62.8 out of 100
Masa offers guarantor loans via BUDDY Loans who are a relatively new guarantor lender and are based in Cheshire. With a representative APR of 49.9% which is the same as Amigo Loans they are not targeting customers with their price.
Buddy offer many of the features that are now standard in the guarantor loans industry, such as ‘no fees for fast pay-out or early redemption’. For more information see our loan description below.
With over 1,000 online reviews, the majority very positive, Buddy is certainly a lender with many happy customers, and one to be trusted.
Masa offer loans between £1000 to £7,500, her we outline some of the main features
- Quick approvals with money paid out in as fast as 24 hours
- Online customer accounts, so you can make payments etc.
- No fees for fast pay-out or early redemption
- Good number of positive online reviews
- Interest is charged on a daily basis, so if you do pay off early you only pay for the money outstanding
- Non homeowner guarantors acceptable
- Your credit file can be poor
- You need a guarantor with a clean credit history
- The APRs are at the upper end of the guarantor market place
- An administration fee is charged which is added to your loan
- A guarantor is required, and if you stop making the payment, they will need to step in
- Both your guarantor and you need to be residents of the UK
- You also both need a valid UK bank account
- You and your guarantor need to comfortably be able to make the monthly repayments.
- Your guarantor needs to be between 18 and 75 at the time you take out the loan
- Your guarantor needs a minimum monthly income of £1,000.
- You need to be solvent, and not in an IVA or Bankrupt
- You have a 14 day cooling off period, so if you of your guarantor changes your mind you can return the loan.
The following is representative example of a MASA Loan
As a representative example: If you borrow £4250 over a period of 36 months, repaying at a rate of £207.35 each month (first and final payments may be different), the total repayment amount, which includes any administrative fees and interest, will be £7414.24. Representative APR of 49.9%.
- FCA Ref No 651272
- Firm Name Advancis Limited
- Principal Place of Business Alexandra Court, Carrs Road Cheadle Cheshire SK8 2JY
Data Protection Info
- ico Reg No ZA016420
- Data Controller George Banco Limited
- Address The Blue Building Dairy House Farm Stubbs Lane Beckington Frome BA11 6TE
- Other Names BancoGeorge.com