The Quick Cash Club
Small Guarantor Loans from £100 to £2,000
The Quick Cash Club is not currently taking new loan applications.
To see other lenders who can lend between £500 and £1,000 see Amigo Loans.
The Quick Cash Club is a specialist ‘small guarantor loans’ lender, that helps people get a loan where they may have been turned down in the past. It is more affordable than most payday and instalment loans lenders who dominate this small loans space.
The sub £2,000 loans have been dominated in recent years by payday, instalment and other very high cost short term loan lenders, which many feel has given the industry a bad name. The Quick Cash Club was set up in response to this, seeing that there was a demand for a more affordable type of short term loan.
If you need a small loan, then The Quick Cash Club is the only lender on our panel that offers loans between £100 to £500, and therefore is a very good option.
Please note that The Quick Cash Club fell foul of a fraud in 2014 where a scam company was using The Quick Cash Clubs details to try and defraud customers. If you read of this fraud be aware that the scam was not carried out by The Quick Cash Club. See the FCA web page for details.
See representative example
The Quick Cash Club offer a smaller loan, the following summarises some of the pros and cons:
- Small Loans from £100
- Non-homeowner or tenant guarantors accepted
- Same day loan pay-outs on completion of the application
- No fees are charged at any stage, only the interest on your loan
- You can have a poor credit history (though not bankrupt or in an IVA)
- You can make overpayments and pay back the loan early with no fees or charges
- Compared to the larger loans, the rates are high
- Your guarantor needs a good credit history
- Limit overpayments to up to three times your monthly payment
- Your guarantor needs to be over 21 years old
- Your guarantor needs a clean credit file
- You guarantor needs a minimum monthly income of £800
- You need to be over 18
- You and your guarantor both need to be UK residents
- You cannot be bankrupt or in an IVA
- You need a valid UK debit card
- The loan is paid to your guarantor to protect them against identify fraud
- You and your guarantor will be credit checked
While we only have one lender providing loans between £100 and £500, we suggest looking at other options. Please note that Amigo Loans provide loans from £500, so if you are looking for a £500 - £2,000 loans then these could be a more affordable option.
The following is representative example of a Quick Cash Club loan:
Representative Example: If you borrow £600 over 24 months at a representative rate of 304.0% APR and an annual interest rate of 140.00% (variable), you would pay 24 monthly instalments of £75.33. The total charge for credit will be £1,207.92 and the total amount payable will be £1,807.92.
Data Protection Info
BACK2BACK GUARANTOR LOANS
THE QUICK CASH CLUB