Guarantor Loans between £1,000 and £15,000
A well-established lender in the guarantor loans market. As well as offering reasonable interest rates and loans to both homeowners and tenants TFS also offer the largest loan available of £15,000.
While not everyone will be eligible for such a large sum it does give those with a bad credit history the chance to access more funds than they would usually have the opportunity to.
You might think that the criteria to be a guarantor would be much stricter with such a large loan but it is actually very straightforward. They must simply be:
A UK homeowner
Aged between 18 and 75
In receipt of a regular income
Obviously you as the borrower will need to be able to demonstrate that you can afford the repayments on the loan, especially if you are planning to apply to borrow the maximum £15,000 but otherwise the process should be fairly straightforward.
Online reviews are combined between SUCO and TFS but remember they are the same company with the same products, the same terms & conditions and the same employees, they simply have two names. See below for a selection of their more recent reviews.
Guarantor loans available up to £15,000
You don't need to have a good credit history
Fast payout upon approval
Must be able to demonstrate a regular income
Must be a UK homeowner to be eligible for loans of £8,000+
Your guarantor must be a UK homeowner
Your guarantor must be aged between 18 and 78 years old
Your guarantor must have a regular income
Maximum APR 69.9%
Arrangement fee: £0
Early repayment fee: £0
Late payment fee: £0
Top 3 loans by score, reviews and cost
Compilation of SUCO's online reviews
4.3 out of 5 from 90 online reviews
SUCO 90 reviews online, on Reviewcentre
- 90 reviews
- Excellent - 56
- Great - 21
- Average - 3
- Poor - 5
- Bad - 5
We have compiled below a selection of these reviews, both good and bad.
My verdict of Suco Loans
By Jon Edward
Lender performance rating 66.5 out of 100
It can be a little confusing for customers as online reviews are combined between Suco and TFS but remember they are the same company with the same products, the same terms & conditions and the same employees, they simply have two names.
An excellent customer service record and no upfront fees or charges have seen Suco grow to become one of the UK’s most popular lenders and offering the ability to borrow up to £15,000, Suco allow borrowers to potentially access the largest guarantor loan currently available in the UK.
Suco offer loans from £1000 to £15,000, the following outlines some of the main features
- Bad Credit – accept CCJs, defaults and missed payments.
- Fees – no upfront or set up fees
- Rates – reasonable when compared to others in the market.
- Homeowner – guarantor must be a homeowner.
- Early repayment – you can be liable for 58 days interest
- Term –minimum term offered is 24 months which is much longer than some.
- Age – you must be at least 18 years old
- UK Resident – both the applicant and the guarantor must be UK residents.
- Bank Accounts – both the applicant and the guarantor need UK bank accounts.
The following is representative example of a loan from SUCO:
- 48 Monthly Repayments, borrowing £2000
- Total Amount Payable: £4067,04
- 48.9% APR Representative
- Rate of Interest 25.84% Fixed Flat Rate
- Monthly Repayment: £84.73
Click here to see a definition of Representative APR, plus a list off the figures for ALL our lenders.
- FCA Ref No 633979
- Firm Name TFS Loans Limited
- Principal Place of Business Brook House 26 Brook Road Rayleigh Essex SS6 7X
Data Protection Info
TFS LOANS LTD