UK Trust Loans
Guarantor Loans from £500 to £7500
They are slowly building brand loyalty thanks to the support received on their social media channels. There are positive online reviews which give a good insight into the benefits of choosing them.
They are one of the few companies that offer loans from £500 which makes them a good option compared to some more high profile, short-term lenders. The current representative APR is 49.9% which matches the market average.
In our tests we found that the online application process took 2m 36 seconds which is around average. In Choose Wisely’s Optio scoring system, they received a rating of 55% which is low compared to other lenders (high 78.9%).
Unlike many other lenders they give you an online account so you can manage your payments and see the balance of your loan at all times.
No fees of any kind
You don't need to have a good credit history
Guarantor loans available up to £7,500
Your guarantor does not need to own their home
Must be aged 18 or over
Must be able to demonstrate that the repayments are affordable
Your guarantor does not need be a homeowner
Your guarantor must be aged between 18 and 75 years old
Your guarantor must have a regular income
Maximum APR 49.9% (Variable)
Arrangement fee: £0
Early repayment fee: £0
Late payment fee: £0
Top 3 loans by score, reviews and cost
Compilation of UK Trust Loans' online reviews
4.3 out of 5 from 82 online reviews
UK Trust Loans has only amassed a relatively small number of reviews and current has just over 80 reviews online, on Readies; however the majority of these are on Trustpilot:
We have compiled below a selection of these reviews, both good and bad.
My verdict of UK Trust Loans
By Jon Edward
Lender performance rating 55 out of 100
UK Trust Loans offer a variety of loans ranging from £500 (which is lower than many of their competitors) up to £7,500.
Their loans come with no arrangement fees, no charges for early settlement or over-payments and no hidden fees and the general customer experience seems to be a very positive one.
They will only lend as much as they believe the customer is able to repay in a responsible way, and the APR will vary depending on your financial circumstances and the amount you need to borrow.
UK Trust Loans offer loans from £500 (lower than some of our other lenders) up to £7500, the following outlines some of the main features
- Online account management – keep track of payments and your balance online.
- Fees – no arrangement or early repayment fees.
- Homeowner – your guarantor does not need to own their own home.
- Bank Account – the loan funds will be paid into your guarantor’s bank account rather than your own.
- APR – the APR is higher than some offered by other companies on the market.
- Term – the minimum term offered is 12 months rather than 6.
- Age – you must be between 18 and 75 years old
- Bank Account – you must have a UK bank account with direct debit facilities.
- Funds Transfer – funds are usually available within two to three days.
The following is representative example of a UK Trust Loans
Representative 49.9% APR
Representative Example: Borrow £500.00 over 12 months, repaying £51.53 per month = Total Repayable £618.36. Interest Rate: 41.16% Fixed
- FCA Ref No 655810
- Firm Name UK TRUST LOANS LTD
- Principal Place of Business 9 Nimrod Way East Dorset Trade Park Wimborne Dorset BH21 7UH
Data Protection Info
- ico Reg No Z351446X
- Data Controller UK TRUST LOANS LTD
- Address 9 Nimrod Way East Dorset Trade Park Wimborne Dorset BH21 7UH
- Other Names