UK Trust Loans
We’re not referring to UK Trust | Other Loans £1,000 - £15,000 >
Safe & secure
They are slowly building brand loyalty thanks to the support received on their social media channels. There are positive online reviews which give a good insight into the benefits of choosing them.
They are one of the few companies that offer loans from £500 which makes them a good option compared to some more high profile, short-term lenders. The current representative APR is 49.9% which matches the market average.
In our tests, we found that the online application process took 2m 36 seconds which is around average. Choose Wisely’s Optio scoring system, they received a rating of 55% which is low compared to other lenders (high 78.9%).
Unlike many other lenders, they give you an online account so you can manage your payments and see the balance of your loan at all times.
No fees of any kind
You don't need to have a good credit history
Guarantor loans available up to £7,500
Your guarantor does not need to own their home
Must be aged 18 or over
Must be able to demonstrate that the repayments are affordable
Your guarantor does not need be a homeowner
Your guarantor must be aged between 18 and 75 years old
Your guarantor must have a regular income
Maximum APR 49.9% (Variable)
Arrangement fee: £0
Early repayment fee: £0
Late payment fee: £0
UK Trust online reviews
4.3 out of 5 from 82 online reviews
UK Trust Loans has only amassed a relatively small number of reviews and current has just over 80 reviews online, on Readies; however the majority of these are on Trustpilot:
We have compiled below a selection of these reviews, both good and bad.
My only complaint with this loan from UK Trust2018-08-20My only complaint with this loan from UK Trust is them paying the money into the guarantor's bank and not mine. I don't really understand why that should be so as none of the other lenders that I looked at appear to do that unless I am mistaken...
My daughter got her loan from UK Trust2018-08-13My daughter got her loan from UK Trust with my help acting as guarantor so I was a bit worried when I read about some sort of fraud scam and made her get straight on to UK Trust to find out more. They were very helpful and explained what the fr...
I didn’t pay a lot of attention to the fraud warning on this website2018-08-06I didn't pay a lot of attention to the fraud warning on this website because I had already had my guarantor loan approved and had the money firmly in my bank account so couldn't see it would be an issue for me. My friend who is acting as guaran...
My verdict of UK Trust Loans
By Jon Edward
Lender performance rating 55 out of 100
UK Trust Loans offer a variety of loans ranging from £500 (which is lower than many of their competitors) up to £7,500.
Their loans come with no arrangement fees, no charges for early settlement or over-payments and no hidden fees and the general customer experience seems to be a very positive one.
They will only lend as much as they believe the customer is able to repay in a responsible way, and the APR will vary depending on your financial circumstances and the amount you need to borrow.
UK Trust Loans offer loans from £500 (lower than some of our other lenders) up to £7500, the following outlines some of the main features
- Online account management – keep track of payments and your balance online.
- Fees – no arrangement or early repayment fees.
- Homeowner – your guarantor does not need to own their own home.
- Bank Account – the loan funds will be paid into your guarantor’s bank account rather than your own.
- APR – the APR is higher than some offered by other companies on the market.
- Term – the minimum term offered is 12 months rather than 6.
The basics ✍️
- Age – you must be between 18 and 75 years old
- Bank Account – you must have a UK bank account with direct debit facilities.
- Funds Transfer – funds are usually available within two to three days.
UK Trust Representative Example
Representative 49.9% APR
Representative Example: Borrow £500.00 over 12 months, repaying £51.53 per month = Total Repayable £618.36. Interest Rate: 41.16% Fixed
- Co Reg No 08290762
- Address 9 Nimrod Way, East Dorset Trade Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7UH
- FCA Ref No 655810
- Firm Name UK TRUST LOANS LTD
- Principal Place of Business 9 Nimrod Way East Dorset Trade Park Wimborne Dorset BH21 7UH
Data Protection Info
- ico Reg No Z351446X
- Data Controller UK TRUST LOANS LTD
- Address 9 Nimrod Way East Dorset Trade Park Wimborne Dorset BH21 7UH
- Other Names