'No Guarantor' Loans
Quotes in 2-minutes for bad credit loans with no guarantor 👍
Safe & secure
What is a non-guarantor loan?
- One that does not need a guarantor
- Is for people with a bad credit history
- Available from £500 up to £8,000
How to get loan quotes fast?
Fill out our quick 2-minute form
- Goes to over 35-lenders
- Hard work done for you to get you all the best deals
- Doesn’t affect your credit file
- Free, secure, online and fast (without speaking to anyone)
Representative 99.8% APRRepresentative Example: Borrow £500 over 352 weeks at a Representative Rate of 99.8% APR at an annual interest rate of 99.8% (fixed), you pay 52 weekly installments of £13.41. Total charge of credit is £197.32, total amount payable £697.32.
- simple online form
- over 35-lenders
- instant quotes
- all online
- no obligation
- zero fees
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a 'bad credit' loan 'without a guarantor'?
- If you do not have a guarantor, or
- Do not want to ask someone
We have a good number of UK lenders who accept people with a bad credit history.
- To quickly find the lenders who will accept you, hit get quotes and fill out our 3-minute form.
- You will then be presented with the loans available to you and their costs.
What are 'no guarantor loans'?
- A personal loan that is available to people with a poor credit rating 👍
One that does not require someone else to back ⛹️
A guarantor loan is not suitable for many people as they do not have a suitable guarantor, or someone willing to back their application.
- The ‘no guarantor loan’ is just a ‘normal’ unsecured loan, so not secured against property, vehicles or anything else.
- The amount you pay is dependent on your credit history, disposable income and lender.
- This type of loan can be more expensive than the guarantor type.
Our lenders have been carefully selected to ensure the options available are as affordable as possible.
Can I get a loan fast?
Many lenders can pay out in an instant, within 2-hours of your application.
(if you complete all the information required by the lenders)
- The application and pay out process is typically quicker than a guarantor loan.
- Make sure you have your income, expense and employment information to hand.
- Plus bank account details, to ensure you have all the information that the lenders need.
- Most of their systems and checks are carried out automatically online, so making a fast and efficient process.
To quickly get things moving hit get quotes and fill out our 3-minute form.
Will I get approved?
This will depend on you meeting the lenders criteria ✍️
Requirements vary from lender to lender:
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Be a UK resident.
- Have a UK bank account with a valid debit card.
- Have a regular income and to be able to afford the loan repayments.
If you meet the above, the next step is to Apply by filling out our quick application form, see the loans presented then apply to your preferred one.
Also, see What's the guarantor loan criteria?
Remember, that whilst we’ve collected here the very best lenders in the UK for people with a poor credit score, there can be no guarantee that you will get approved.
What can I use the loan for?
There is no restriction to what you can use the loan money for, so long as it’s moral and legal ⚖️
- Typically used for - people typically use our loans for holidays, weddings, cars, debt consolidation (to reduce monthly interest payments), emergency loans (replace boiler, etc.), home improvements and more.
- Affordable - Before taking on debt consider how affordable this will be for you; a good way to work this out is to work through the Citizens Advice Bureau’s budget tool.
Note that payments can cause you serious money troubles. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Will I be credit checked?
- For getting a quote there are no 'hard credit checks' 😀
- A 'soft search' is done which has zero impact on your credit score 👍
When applying with the lender a hard credit check is done.
- This is one of the ways the lender assesses your ability to repay, plus check that you're a UK resident, over 18, and not bankrupt.
- Our lenders allow people with a less than perfect credit score.
Typically, the worse your credit rating, the more the loan will cost.
Do you have 'no credit check no guarantor loans'?
When getting a loan quote
- No hard credit checks 👍
- No impact on your credit score 😀
Credit checking is not a bad thing as our lender's lender accept:
- Bad credit score
- Missed payments and defaults
- No credit score
Our lenders do credit checks when you apply, but only for things like
- The electoral register
- If you're bankrupt
Want to find out how you could start improving your credit score?
Can I get a loan with bad credit and no guarantor?
Having a bad credit history can make it difficult to get a loan 👎
- Expensive - if you're not careful, they can be very expensive
We’ve partnered with over 35-lenders who provide different options depending on your circumstances 👍
- Backer - if you have someone who can back your loan, the cheapest option is typically the guarantor type.
- No guarantor - however, we do have a good number of lenders on our panel who do not require someone to guarantee their loan, still at competitive rates.
Would it be cheaper to go to a lender direct?
- Our service is free - see how we get paid
- The interest and fees you pay are the same - irrespective if you come through us or went to the lender directly.
The advantage of using our service like ours is speed
- Fill out one quick and simple form
- We will do the hard work to find the best deals and lenders that will accept you.
What is the cheapest loan?
- The lowest cost loans - are listed at the top of our loan deals table below.
- Deals change from time to time - plus all loans are not necessarily relevant to everyone’s circumstances.
For the most up to date information and the lowest loan cost for you based on your circumstances, please fill out our quick loan form to get loan quotes.
Can you get an Amigo loan without a guarantor?
- Amigo is a 'guarantor lender'
- They are not able to lend to people who do not have someone to guarantee their application
Amigo is an excellent lender with a good reputation; however, they are not the only option
- See the loan deals table below for a list of 'no guarantor lenders'
- All are FCA regulated
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions see our comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section.