Lowest Rate Guarantor Loans
Get lowest rate loan quotes now
Safe & secure
- See our lowest rate loans below
- Amounts (£) based on a £3,000 loan over 36 months (illustration only)
- Questions? See our FAQ's
|Lender||Per Month||Total Repayable||Rep APR|
| UK Credit |
|1 + 1 Loans||£134||£5,177||47.8%||Apply|
|Guarantor My Loan||£145||£5,226||48.9%||Apply|
| UK Credit |
Not seeing all the table? Turn yor phone sideways.
- one simple form
- up to 27 lenders
- instant quotes
- all online
- no obligation
- free service
How do I find the cheapest loan?
Fill out our 3-minute form to get no obligation loan quotes 👍
- These are for people with a poor credit score.
- For getting quotes
- Zero fees
- Zero affect your credit file
- The form takes just 3-minutes
- Our fully automated online system will then get quotes from all the guarantor and no guarantor lenders who have pre-accepted your application.
- Within seconds these are presented to you, and you just have to then choose your preferred quote.
How do I find out the costs?
By completing the 3-minute form you’ll get instant quotes from lenders who’ve accepted your application (in principal).
- This will allow you to compare the different loans and their costs.
- For a detailed breakdown of all costs, your chosen lender will provide this (the amount you’ll pay will depend on your personal circumstances).
- For a rough estimation of loan, costs see our loan calculator.
How do guarantor loans work?
They are typically the most affordable loan for those with a poor credit history 💷
- Representative APRs are typically 39.9% - 54.9%, so usually much cheaper than payday, instalment and doorstep loans.
- They’re cheaper as you need to find a friend or family member with a clean credit history to back your loan application.
- If you cannot get a loan backer, we also do no guarantor loans.
Why’s it hard to find affordable loans with a poor credit history?
The most common way to a loan is the high street banks, but most have decided to only lend to people with a clean credit file 😠.
- So many people start their search with frustration and being turned down!
- Specialist lenders now service the poor credit market, lenders that many people have not heard of.
- We set up this website to make this search much easier for you.
- Quickly find affordable loans by filling out this 3-minute form.
Are loans cheaper if I have a good credit history?
- If you’ve checked your credit file and have a good credit history, then suggest you could go to a well-known compare loan website to see if you meet their lender's criteria.
- We are not your best option if you have a clean credit history.
- We suggest that you don’t send off loan applications unless you’re sure you meet the criteria, as failed loan applications can affect your credit file.
What are the implications of being a guarantor?
They are required to back the loan, so if the borrower stops paying, the guarantor needs to make these payments instead.
Can I get more info on loans with a guarantor?
What other bad credit loans are there?
The other main types are payday, instalment, and doorstep
- Payday - very short-term loans typically between £50 - £500 for up to four weeks (to your next payday) with rates up to about 1,509% APR.
- Instalment - small loans typically between £50 and £2,000 taken over 3 to 24 months, with rates typically from 300% to 1,500% APR.
- Doorstep - small loans where the lender’s agent collects weekly payments from your house from between £100 and £1,500 over 3 to 12 months, with rates typically from 270% to 400% APR.
Why are these other loans more expensive?
Because they do not have someone with a clean credit history guaranteeing the loan repayments.
- Typically default rates for guarantor loans are lower than other poor credit loans.
- So lenders can afford to charge lower interest rates.